Partnerships & Consignments
- BARANGS have set qualifications on items to be consigned and reserves the right to rate and determine the state of the items. BARANGS also reserves the right to reject any items that do not pass our set standards. A consignment contract will need to be signed by the consignee as a requirement by BARANGS.
- Authentication process by BARANGS will take up to 3 working days. Should it take less than 3 days, our team will notify the customer.
- Contract duration will be 90 days, and day 1 is counted from the day both parties (consignee & BARANGS) arrive at the final pricing of the item.
- For the first 15 days into the contract duration, consignees are not able to withdraw or alter the agreed price of their items. If consignees still wish to do so, they will incur a fee of 250,000 per item for admin and handling fees. Only after the 15 days have passed, consignees are then able to alter the price.
- If items do not sell within 90 days of the contract duration, BARANGS will offer a renewal of contract. If consignees wish to extend the contract, they are obligated to lower the price of the items. However, the price changes will have to be agreed by both parties (BARANGS and consignee).
- As a part of the consignment agreement, the consignee is required to register an account with BARANGS.
Taking Items Out of Consignment?
For the first 15 days into the contract duration, consignees are not able to withdraw or alter the agreed price of their items. If consignees still wish to do so, they will incur a fee of 250,000 per item for admin and handling fees.
If you have any other enquiries in relation to partnership or consignment, please do not hesitate to contact the team via email or whatspp. We will gladly assist you and respond within 1-2 working days.
For partnership enquiries with BARANGS, please do not hesitate to contact our team via the email address or whatsapp number listed above.